many apps broken links

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Fri Nov 19 16:21:20 GMT 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 16:02, Stefano Rosanelli wrote:
> There are some broken links and some empty links in the user progs page
> about 25...  which could be safely removed
> Amilcar: I can send you a detailed list just like I did for the home
> page
The empty links are the result of links that where broken and that I removed.
yes, it would be nice if you could provide me a list of the broken links.

I usually use klinkstatus, but klinkstatus is broken and crashes after
checking a random number of links, some times crashes after 50 links
sometimes after 2600, go figure ... :(

--
Amilcar Lucas
Current webmaster