kdoc and kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 18 22:01:42 GMT 2004

On 18.Nov 2004 - 22:11:13, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a way to integrate kdoc into kdevelop? Currently when I
> create a new class or method kdevelop uses doxygen syntax to create
> the documentation. I'd like to use kdoc instead, but I don't want to
> have to change every comment and run kdoc seperately (or by the Tools
> Menu).

Ok, looks like doxygen understands javadoc style comments, so thats
for that. Can I somehow influence kdevelops method-creation stuff so
that it created the documentation in the header file and uses
javadoc-style comments? I'm more familiar with that and I don't want
to learn a new style at the moment.

Andreas

--
We have DIFFERENT amounts of HAIR --