licenses

Bram Geron bgeron at planet.nl
Sun Nov 14 13:07:35 GMT 2004

You can get copyrights to your program by putting on top of your files:
// Copyright <year>, <your name>

According to http://kdevelop.kde.org/index.html?filename=3.1/faq.html you can
create proprietary applications with KDevelop.
Beware however, that you can NOT use GPL'ed libraries in proprietary
applications. You can use LGPL'ed libraries in it.

Greetz, Brammo

Disclaimer: Bram Geron can not be held responsible for things caused by the
above. All rights reserved.