licenses

Marek Krzyzowski mkrzyz at interia.pl
Sun Nov 14 11:55:13 GMT 2004

I have few small question.
Can you help me and answer me how I can get copyrights to my own program. Is
this done automatically since moment I start creating my program?
And the most importing thing for me. Can I create proprietary (commercial)
application under Kdevelop??
Does such things like e.g. aclocal.m4 Makefile.am generated automatically by
Kdevelop make me to distribute rest of my program under GPL license??
And the last question, maybe not exactly connected with your activity. How can
I get my own propiertary license?

Thank you very much in advance for any answers!!!