Arguments for compiling

Ellen De Beuckeleer ellen.debeuckeleer at incgeo.be
Mon Nov 15 07:40:05 GMT 2004

Dear Etienne,

I have not so much experience with KDevelop, nor Linux, but I put my
libraries in the makefile (the one in : path to
project/project_name/project_name) after the word: all_libraries =
This part will not be overwritten by KDevelop unless you reconfigure the
project. If this happens, you need to retype the library-paths. I do not
know how to make sure it never disappears.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Ellen