MPI plugin for KDevelop

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Fri Nov 12 20:10:40 GMT 2004

On Friday 12 November 2004 15:31, Nikolisin, Harald wrote:
> very interesting. but as I understand KDevelop only supports GCC-Fortran77
> Compiler, whereas in the real fortran-world proprietary Fortran90-Compiler
> rules. does anyone managed it to use commercial Fortran90-Compiler with
> KDevelop?
You can use whatever compiler you want with KDevelop. Probably code
parser will not be smart enough to recognize some new language constructs
but that can not hurt you. Just specify another compiler in the settings
dialog.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine