wrong configure is created

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Dec 14 14:03:23 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 02:53, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got an issue with the configure-script that is created from a
> kdevelop project. The KDE/QT Version is not computed right, the
> problem is at the following line:
>
> if test -z "3.0.0"; then
>
> in my script its line 21032, in kdegames configure script for example
> its line 27884. But in kdegames this line reads
>
> if test -z ""; then
>
> So in kdegames the following lines are active and set the kde/qt
> version to 3.3 (or whatever). It wouldn't be a problem if my line
> would read

Add
#MIN_CONFIG(3.2.0)

to the top of your configure.in.in file.

And thanks a lot for messing up our wiki. :)
I've corrected it now ;-P

Next time try this link before asking questions:
http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=translation&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&product=kdevelop&cmdtype=doit

--
Amilcar Lucas
Current webmaster