wrong configure is created

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Dec 14 14:51:45 GMT 2004

On 14.Dec 2004 - 15:03:23, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 December 2004 02:53, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> #MIN_CONFIG(3.2.0)
>
> to the top of your configure.in.in file.

Why is this not done by kdevelop, or set in the template files? Is
this a known bug? (I have to admit that I did not check for this
problem in bugzilla)

> And thanks a lot for messing up our wiki. :)
> I've corrected it now ;-P

I'm sorry :-( That's what happens if somebody doesn't read the Users
Guide.

> Next time try this link before asking questions:
> http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=translation&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&product=kdevelop&cmdtype=doit

I checked the BTS about translation problems. But there is no
solution. The templates are all correct in the project according to
81345, I do not have a problem with po files not showing up somewhere
(they are empty) and the newest bug report is by me filed after asking
here.

Andreas

--
Good news.  Ten weeks from Friday will be a pretty good day.