wrong configure is created

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Dec 14 01:53:56 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've got an issue with the configure-script that is created from a
kdevelop project. The KDE/QT Version is not computed right, the
problem is at the following line:

if test -z "3.0.0"; then

in my script its line 21032, in kdegames configure script for example
its line 27884. But in kdegames this line reads

if test -z ""; then

So in kdegames the following lines are active and set the kde/qt
version to 3.3 (or whatever). It wouldn't be a problem if my line
would read

if test -z "3.3.1"; then

because that is the version of kde installed on my system.

The question is: How do I change this? I found that the line is set by
admin/acinclude.m4.in via 'if test -z "$1"; then', but I'm not that
familiar with autotools stuff, so I'm a bit stuck here.

Andreas

--
You will have long and healthy life.