SV: add icons to project

Rolf Thunbo rolft at stofanet.dk
Sun Dec 12 13:03:00 GMT 2004

make a prefix in kdevelop, which then in the Makefile.am would look like
mypicsdir = $(kde_datadir)/appname/pics

and then ad target in the subproject where made the prefix, and then choose Data file in the dialog
and the prefix just selected.

Then you can add the icons needed to the newly created target, and can use them by using statements like

UserIcon("iconname", KIcon::DefaultState, appinstance)

Regards,
--
Rolf Thunbo