SV: add icons to project

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Dec 12 11:59:45 GMT 2004

On 12.Dec 2004 - 08:35:41, Rolf Thunbo wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> If you want to have a KDE icon on a button, simply use the methods from the KIconLoader class.
> How to do this with a 16x16 size icon, is given in the sniplet below,

> m_tagOptionsBtn = new QToolButton( btnBox, "tag options button" );
> m_tagOptionsBtn->setPixmap( SmallIcon( "configure" ) );
>
> I hope is helps.

Yeah, thanks for this project thats fine.

But isn't there an howto on how to manage icons for the project that
are not going under kde_icon? I had a look at some kde-games where the
game-graphics are drawn via small icons. The process these use is not
available under kdevelop3 as far as I can see. They have a pics-dir
which is basically a data dir that installs the icons under
$kde_datadir/$project/icons or something similar. But I can't find a
way to create a sub-project in the automake manager to accomplish
that, e.g. the Makefile.am looks like the on in the pics dir in
kbounces. So how do the kdevelop3 users add icons to their project?

Andreas

--
Try to get all of your posthumous medals in advance.