SV: add icons to project

Rolf Thunbo rolft at stofanet.dk
Sun Dec 12 07:35:41 GMT 2004

Hi Andreas,

If you want to have a KDE icon on a button, simply use the methods from the KIconLoader class.
How to do this with a 16x16 size icon, is given in the sniplet below,

m_tagOptionsBtn = new QToolButton( btnBox, "tag options button" );
m_tagOptionsBtn->setPixmap( SmallIcon( "configure" ) );

I hope is helps.

--
Rolf Thunbo