Problem with compiling simple application

Loke loke at qlab.biz
Thu Apr 8 14:34:11 BST 2004

Le jeudi 08 Avril 2004 14:02, Petr Hložek a écrit :
> I'm using Mandrake Linux 10.0, Kernel 2.6.3.
> qstring.h is in /usr/lib/qt3/include
> I tried "make" from command line as root  I got same error.
>
> Petr

Was it a QMake project you tried?
I have just tried booth a QMake and a simple C++ (non-qmake) pjojects on
Mandrake 9.1, with KDE 3.2.1, KDevelop 3.0.2, Qt 3.3.1 and booth compiles and
run without a hitch.
Have you checked that the environment variable QTDIR is set to where qt is
installed? You should have the following in .bashrc:

export QRDIR=/usr/local/qt        (or whereever qt is installed)
export PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
export LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$LIBRARY_PATH

If not, write it in, open a new console and start KDevelop from there. It is
also a good idea to type echo $PATH in the new shell, just to make sure
QTDIR/bin is in $PATH

If it still doesn't work, please come back with any error messages you get.

Loke.