Problem with compiling simple application

Petr Hložek petr_hl at mrp.cz
Thu Apr 8 13:02:42 BST 2004

I'm using Mandrake Linux 10.0, Kernel 2.6.3.
qstring.h is in /usr/lib/qt3/include
I tried "make" from command line as root  I got same error.

Petr

--

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and my answer is no.

MDK 10.0, KDE 3.2, KDevelop 3.01, kernel 2.6.3
web  : www.webpark.cz/ok2cqr
mail : ok2cqr at post dot cz; petr_hl at mrp dot cz
ICQ  : 165536992