errror when compiling Gideon

cantabile cantabile.03 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 29 17:42:19 BST 2003

Well, I've got the latest KDE available in RedHat (via up2date or
apt-get/synaptic)...
kdelibs is 3.1.12
kdebase is 3.1.15
kdeadmin, kdedesk  are 3.1.3
Everything is 3.1.xx

What am I to do ? Maybe there a way to regenerate these files system
wide (sorry, but I'm quite a newbie there, and I don't know this at all)
?

Thanks.