errror when compiling Gideon

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Mon Sep 29 21:48:36 BST 2003

Sorry, I nearly forgot the main thing. :-(

You can delete all <aronym> and </acronym> markups in the index.dobook file.
They are of no viable importance. It is a simple xml text file. Just run Kate
over it. Then it should work.

Concerning kdex.dtd and others, I dont't know what RedHat provided. But it
obviously does not come after current standards what you have got. Perhaps
you should ask in a kde-docbook mailing list again.
It is their matter, actually.

Bernd