errror when compiling Gideon

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Mon Sep 29 09:33:15 BST 2003

Hi,

obviously you have got an outdated or broken kdex.dtd file and/or dtd
definition files connected to it. This is not easily remedied by just
replacing a single file only, as kdex.dtd etc. merely define changes of the
original docbook dtd definition files. The best way to fix that is to update
your KDE.

Bernd