Configure error

Sohail Somani sohail at sohailsomani.com
Sun Sep 28 18:31:20 BST 2003

Hey guys,

In trying to add a couple of changes to a kde application.

I got the source from CVS and created the gideon project by using Project -> Generate Project File.

I made the changes that I wanted and now I wanted to recompile the binary.

I went to Build->Make and obviously it gave me an error saying:

You want to build your project by running 'make' but there is no Makefile blah blah..

So I tried to do Build->Configure and it gives the same message

My question is how can I automagically generate the configure script?

Thanks