errror when compiling Gideon

cantabile cantabile.03 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 28 17:41:11 BST 2003

Hi,
I found the error signaled by the compiler output in
/kdevelop/doc/kdevelop/index.docbook. XML validate launches the same
message : "element acronym is not declared [...]"

There's also 2 errors reported by XML validate in
kdevelop/parts/appwizard/common/index.docbook line 12 "entity language"
and line 3 "entity value & forbidden"

There's also several errors reported about "chapter" and "listiem" in
kdevelop/doc/kde_app_devel

I have not the slightest idea if these messages come from my machine
configuration or these documents themselves.

My meinproc version is the same : 1.26.2.1 of 2002/12/05.

I'll try updating from cvs later.

Cheers.