Enable debug in project options

Joseph Nievelt jjnievel at mtu.edu
Mon Sep 22 03:16:15 BST 2003

If you get nondescript errors when you try to compile, you might try
manually invoking make in your project src directory to get the actual
error output.  If it happens in configure, I'm not sure if there is an
analogous way to find what the error would be.

Did you add -g to your compiler flags, or was it something else?

Joe