Enable debug in project options

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Sun Sep 21 22:53:16 BST 2003

Oh, boy, it's getting late...

The message repeated, without typos (hopefully).

I experienced this recently, too. It turns down obviously to an automake
misbehaviour. If you ever compiled with the project options "default"
tab some internal directory settings (if I remember right) get in
disorder, and the "debug" tab won't ever work again.

I had to clean and distclean and even did a
        make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean
to get my project back to a virgin state. Then I compiled in the
"debug" tab only and everything ran fine again.

For non-debug purposes I did set up a "standard" tab in the project
options using the same settings as "default". This works as well
without screwing things up.

Hope, this helps
Bernd

So, as a rule for now - Never touch the "default" tab!