Source file sharing between projects

Tobias Gläßer tobi.web at gmx.de
Sat Sep 20 05:28:49 BST 2003

Hi  Mickael,

yes I mean, you should include them manually.
You could also add a further Include path to your
project. -> -I thepath/xyz.h
and then include xyz.h like that:
#include <xyz.h>
Or you could create symbolic links to your files:
ln -s  ../oldprojectpath/THETARGET /mycurrentProjectPath/THELINK

if you want to find out more about "ln" for example, you could
type 'man ln'.

There is nearly always a better unix solution then it was possible in
the windows world.
The only problem is to accept this and search for the solution in
the man and infopages as well as in the internet.

Greetz...

Tobias Gläßer