"Open implementation" issue

Gregor Zeitlinger zeitling at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 18 15:19:18 BST 2003

I'm wondering why most of the times when I click on "Open implementatio"
it's greyed out, altough there actually is an implemenation of the method
there.
Also, is it possible to go to the implementation, when I left-click on the
method?

I'm using the latest debian package of gideon (from Sep 9).
My C++ files end in .cc. Could that be the problem. Maybe it's the same
reason that when I want to switch from Imlementation to Header, it doesn't
work, altough it works the other way round.

Thanx for help

--
Gregor Zeitlinger
gregor at zeitlinger.de