App based on old KDevelop 2.x template; Open Recent documents does not work

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 09:08:06 BST 2003

Hi,

The application I am writing was initially created over a year ago using the
Kdevelop 2.x KDE application template (whicever one gives you App/Model/View)

I have been trying to track down a bug where the open recent documents menu
does not work correctly - it seems to persist the most recent documents to
the configuration file correctly, and it loads them back in, but clicking on
a recent documents entry to open it emits a signal that includes a blank url.

I have tried tracking this down a number of times but cannot think what could
possibly be wrong - has anybody experienced this themsleves, or have any idea
as to what might cause it?

If anyone wants to take a look at the source, it is the Kdenlive project

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/kdenlive

with all relevant open recent documents code being (as far as I know - the
open recent documents stuff was autogenerated by kdevelop) in kdenlive.cpp

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood