KDevelop3: Setting path in configure options for a project?

Mikael Bak mikael at endian.se
Fri Oct 17 09:05:49 BST 2003

Hi,

I must be able to set a few environment variables in the Configure
Options for a project. This is sometimes a must when working with
embedded systems.

I know there is a possibility to set environment variables for Run
options and Make options. That's good. But is there a reason why this
isn't possible for Configure options? I think this is essential.

Perhaps I'm missing something. If so, then please point me to the right
direction.

TIA,
Mikael Bak