Vi as Editor

Pere Constans constans at ruf.rice.edu
Tue Oct 21 20:54:55 BST 2003

Jens Dagerbo wrote:

>Yes, it is now in kdeaddons, like I wrote. Did you try that?
>

>jd

Yes I did. I have the several kdeaddons rpms installed. vim part doesn't
seem to be there. I just downloaded kdeaddons from kde.org, and I can't
see there any file like *vi* or *par* relevant to vim and/or kpart. In
any case I read somewhere that they are moving those things around, and
that in a newer kde will come integrated by default.

Thanks,

Pere