qmake project and multiple source directories

Zbynek Vrastil zvrastil at rand.cz
Mon Nov 10 09:05:49 GMT 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm working on qmake project using KDevelop 3. The project goes larger and I
want to arrange my files in several directories. However, I don't know how
to do it correctly in KDevelop an qmake manager. I did some experiments with
subprojects, but each subproject was linked separately.

My question is, what is the correct technique to arrange my files in
directories and then have them make correctly.

For example, I want to split my sources into three directories
src/core
src/engine
src/view

thanks,