Problems linking with KDevelop 3

Loke loke at qlab.biz
Mon Nov 10 14:51:58 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am having problems linking a Qt application with KDevelop 3.0.0a7. The
project compiled and linked just fine in KDevelop 2. I think that my KDevelop
3 installation is basically fine, as when I generate a fresh Qt application
it compiles, links and runs. The project I am having trouble with also
compiles, but the linker opts out with the message:

linking ../bin/myproj (g++)
*** Exited with status: 2 ***

I have tried booth importing the old project (that work in KDevelop 2) and
adding the files from that project one by one to a freshly generated Qt
application project, but I always end up with *** Exited with status: 2 ***.

My system is as follows:
Mandrake 9.1
KDE 3.1.0
Qt 3.1.1
g++ (GCC) v. 3.2.2
Berkeley db-4.1.25
autoconf 2.54
automake 1.7
flex 2.5.4
perl 5.8.0

I have checked that QTDIR is correct.  I am sort of running out of things to
try, so any suggestions woudl be welcome.

Regards
Loke.