New Project

julien at izforge.com julien at izforge.com
Thu May 22 07:23:50 BST 2003

Hi Phil,

> The templates that are supplied with KDevelop seem to all favor the
> Document/View architecture so prevalent over in M$oft land.

If you are using Gideon, you can start from a 'single-widget' project which is
very minimalistic. In fact it's almost empty ;-)

I would however appreciate to have in Gideon a truly empty project template,
generating the autoconf/automake framework and a main.cpp containing an empty
main() function. That would be _really_ great.

Regards.

--
Julien Ponge
julien at izforge.com