KTabZoomWidget

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Wed May 21 22:12:30 BST 2003

Hi there!

I've been browsing through the source code of Gideon to find a hint how to
create these side bars. It seems that this is a feature of Gideon only and
not yet available as "official" widget in the kdeui library.

However, I'd like to use these kind of side bars for a program of mine, so the
question is: are there already ideas about how to put the KTabZoomWidget (and
the other classes involved) into KDElibs?

If not I would just "borrow" the code from Gideon, although I'd rather like to
have such a widget that would fit into the DockWidget-classes that exist
already.

Does anybody now anything about this?
Andreas