Find out the prefix

Patrick Schnorbus patrick.schnorbus at tuxcenter.net
Wed Jul 16 19:02:49 BST 2003

Hello,

I'm using KDevelop 2. I want to use PNG images in my Qt-project since I don't
want to compile that many xpm files into the binary.

Well, there is a easy-to-use option that allows installing the PNG files into
DATADIR. But where is DATADIR? How do I tell it my application?
I know i need to compile with -DDATADIR=${DATADIR}, but I get very confused of
the automake stuff it seems I need to edit for that.

Is there a easy solution or has anyone done that before?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick