Some wishes

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Thu Jul 17 08:53:04 BST 2003

Dear kdevelop team,

I'm following the development of gideon and I have realised that there's one
feature that had kdevelop2.15 and it's not in gideon.

In kdevelop 2.15 you could create a new Qt project, using autotools but if you
want to do that in gideon you have to use qmake (I think). There's some way
to create a new Qt project using autotools?

Also, maybe it would be  great a new project that create a library (C/C++).
For the newbie as I, sometimes it's a bit dificult to begin to do simple
questions as a simple library.

Best regards,

Leo Palomo