Adding include directory

Shilpa Bansod shilpa at mtu.edu
Tue Jan 21 22:40:43 GMT 2003

Hello,
I am fairly new to KDevelop and am using KDevelop 2.1.3
on RH 8.0. I have been trying to add an include directory
for a project with no luck. The project is a simple terminal
type project. The directory structure is as follows.

The project directory has 2 directories in it; "c" and "h".
The source files in directory "c" include header files from
directory "h". I want to be able to add -Ih to the list of directories
to be included during compilation but have not found any
way to do so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
-Shilpa