More feature request from me...

Simon Ejsing simon at esoft.dk
Fri Jan 10 10:07:33 GMT 2003

	I was wondering if the following could be done... Currently I'm only using
the alpha 2, so it might already be implemented:

First, the file tree should sort directories in the top and files thereafter

Second, when using the function list to jump to a specific file and position,
the view is scrolled to just display the function at the last line in the
editor. It would be even more usefull if it was scrolled to the first line in
the editor (so you actually could see the function right away), or maybe
midways.

	And last thanks for a great development tool

Best regards

--
Simon Ejsing, Systemudvikler
esoft ApS, http://www.esoft.dk