Fwd: Re: kdevelop-3.0a3: Compile problem - Subversion plugin

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Thu Jan 9 15:13:23 GMT 2003

Subject: Re: Fwd: kdevelop-3.0a3: Compile problem - Subversion plugin
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:07:55 +0100
From: Jostein Christoffer Andersen <jostein at josander.net>
To: Harald Fernengel <harry at kdevelop.org>
Cc: kdevelop at kdevelop.org

On Thursday 09 January 2003 15.35, Harald Fernengel wrote:
> you are using a different version of subversion. subversion is a
> moving target at the moment and the api changes from version to
> version so please wait a few days until someone updates the KDevelop
> integration. If you want to give it a try, check the subversion
> changelogs for information what has changed and try to adjust the
> KDevelop code.

I suspected that..
Well, things has changed in subversion since Aug. last year but is quite
stable now (the guys are mainly doing bugfixes and getting it ready for
beta) so I will give it a try (will need one week - lack of time).

if (someone else want to upgrade the svn pluging)
{
    please, inform me. I don't want work on something if
    a person with better C++ skills are doing the same job
}
else
{
    I send a patch related to the CVS when I'm finished
}

:-)

Jostein

Jostein Christoffer Andersen <jostein at josander.net>