Fwd: kdevelop-3.0a3: Compile problem - Subversion plugin

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Thu Jan 9 14:35:18 GMT 2003

Hi,

On Thursday 09 January 2003 15:07, you wrote:
> I have problems to compile Kdevelop when compiling kdevelop with the
> Subversion plugin (Subversion is installed and working). I'm using gcc-3.1
> Do anyone have any idea about this (my C++ skills are to limited to fix
> it)? I really look forward to use kdevelop with subversion.

you are using a different version of subversion. subversion is a moving target
at the moment and the api changes from version to version so please wait a
few days until someone updates the KDevelop integration. If you want to give
it a try, check the subversion changelogs for information what has changed
and try to adjust the KDevelop code.

Best regards,
Harry