KDevelop 3 and interaction with Python interpreter.

Lars Bungum lars at bungum.no
Mon Dec 29 03:51:31 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have just compiled the beta 2 of KDevelop 3, and started exploring
it.  However the first thing I stumbled across when I tried writing a
little python script, was that I couldn't find out how I could interact
with the interpreter like I did with Emacs.  Meaning that you could
highlight portions of code, typically functions and test them pr.
command line in the interpreter.  Have I done something wrong, or is
this yet to come?  When I selected build->"start python interpreter" I
just got notice it exited successfully.

Regards,

Lars Bungum