KDE Libs Doc

Manpreet Singh Nehra mnehra at fcsindia.com
Mon Dec 29 06:17:51 GMT 2003

Hi everyone!
            I am new to this list so if do post something out of
subject of this list please correct me.
             I am facing this problem since Mandrake 9.1 (Bamboo
release). After starting kdevelop the Books sections remains empty.
The Qt/KDE libs doc section is not accessible. Uptil Mandrake 9.0,
Kdevelop 2.1.3 I used to give the path of the kdelibs source dir
and the documentation was generated, and was visible.
             I have been trying to the same with kdevelop 2.1.5 but
with no results.

I really need those docs..

Thanks for help in advance

--