modifying the configure script

Alejandro Exojo suy21 at lycos.es
Sun Dec 28 11:57:35 GMT 2003

El Sábado, 27 de Diciembre de 2003 15:59, Peggy Go escribió:
> hi! where should i go in order to add additional
> commands in the configure script? I'm using kdevelop
> v2.1.5
> thanks!

Please, this a kdevelop list. The fact that you are using Kdevelop, doesn't
mean that all issues about programming are related to kdevelop.

This is an autoconf problem, and you should look at configure.in and the info
entry of autoconf ("info:autoconf" at konqueror or "info autoconf" at command
line).