No subject

sting sting zstingx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:49:30 BST 2003

Hello ,
I started to  use Kdevelop on a RedHat .
I choose Project->KDE 2 normal.(the default)
and accept the defaults.
Now after pressing the create button I get after some seconds the following
error
on the bottom of the ApplicationWizard WIndow:

configure error: "Can't find x includes; Please check your installation
and add the correct paths! "

I tried to look on the net, end I find somewhere that maybe it is because
the Xlib-devel is missing ; but looking in rpmfind.net for xlib-devel yield
nothing.

(BTW, it did not prevent the
kdevelop to create some files under the  project chosen folder).

Does any body know what can it be ?>
regards,
sting