No subject

Holger Schröder holger-kde at holgis.net
Mon Apr 21 17:32:20 BST 2003

Hi,

the errormessage tells you, that kdevelop couldn´t find the X headers. these
headers are often needed to compile a kde program. for me these files are
installed under the directory /usr/X11R6/include/X11/ and are named for
example Xlib.h and so on.
as i am on a gentoo system, they simply get it right and install these
headers, when XFree86 gets installed, it simply works. i would recommend you
to not look on rpmfind, but on your installation cds, and there look for any
rpms, that contain a x or a X and a devel, like xf86-devel and so on. begin
installing them, continuing until gideon doesn´t complain any more.

hope this helps, Holger