Adding files/ctags

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 15:47:20 BST 2002

You can do a Project->Generate Project File. Point it to the toplevel
of your source tree and see the magic happen :-)
Then the ctags code will recursively search for code down from the
toplevel of your project. Alternatively, you can generate a ctags file
by hand but then you must restart KDevelop which is inconvenient to say
the least. The tags file is stored in the toplevel directory of your
project.
Roland