Adding files/ctags

Kevin Bailey ke-list at retriever.dyndns.org
Tue Sep 17 01:13:49 BST 2002

So I have this HUGE directory tree with source files in nearly every
directory (~10,000 files). I'd like kdevelop to be able to be to do
ctag-like searching (and completion if possible) on all those files.
Clearly adding each directory one at a time would work but that would
take all day.

Is there a way to add all the files in all subdirectories all at once
to a project ? I'm not averse to using 'find' and such.

Alternatively, since ctags has a '-R' option, is there a way to get
a project to use a manually created tags file ?

BTW, where is the tags file for a project stored ?

Thanks,
krb