Kdevelop 2.0 and SuSE 8.0

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 22:12:50 GMT 2002

Alfredo,
you need to try to do a make distclean first. Then regenerate all your
Makefile.am files for your project. This is a well hidden feature
unfortunately. From the fileview (left toolview) right click and do a
"Update all Makefile.am".
Then rebuild everuthing from scratch.
If this does not work there is a problem with one of the Makefile.am,
which you need to find and fix.
Also check your configure.in file for problems.

Hope this helps
Roland