Kdevelop 2.0 and SuSE 8.0

Alfredo Cole alfredo at clshonduras.com
Wed Nov 6 16:21:56 GMT 2002

Hi:

I finally installed my copy of SuSE 8.0. I develop software using Kdevelop 2,
and when I tried to recompile my project, I got some errors related to
autoconf and macros. Version 8.0 uses autoconf 2.52 which is supposed to be
buggy. SuSE's support database suggests downgrading to the version that comes
with SuSE 7.2 and running rpm -Uvh autoconf.rpm --force. After I did that,
and tried rebuilding my project, now I get:

Makefile:317: *** missing separator.

Checking the generated Makefile, I can not find the problem. Line 317 reads:

        fi;     \

Anybody know what's wrong?

Thank you and regards.

--