Red Hat bugs...

Ralph Mack ralphmack at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 2 05:16:41 GMT 2002

Uh-oh... The code from CVS requires Qt 3.1.0 rather than 3.0.5 in order
to pass configure checks.

Red Hat 8.0 has KDevelop 2.1.3 built against KDE 3.0.3-8 and it doesn't
say which version of Qt was used.
What's the best way to build something I can debug without affecting
the as-installed system by updating
the Qt version on it? Is there another CVS tag I should use?

Ralph