KDevelop + GCC 3.0.4 ???

Pietro Mele pietromele_tmp at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 16:32:50 GMT 2002

Thankyou Tarjei.

One more question:

I installed gcc3.0.4 in a separate directory (/usr/local/gcc304/)
to be able to substitute it quickly.
I also specified that in /etc/profile.
Do you know how can I force Kdevelop to use the compiler in the
new directory instead of the old one? (Consider that I got this
result already from the command line).

Thanks again.

Pietro Mele