Error compiling Kdevelop 2.2/Gideon - cvs-clean issue

Ajay Guleria Ajay.Guleria at synopsys.COM
Mon Jun 3 18:40:07 BST 2002

Also found that kdevelop/admin/CVS/Repository points to kde-common/admin
unlike the other sub-directories.

Even if I change this file to point to kdevelop/admin, running "make -f
admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean" deletes the contents of admin sub-directory.
Can someone help fix this problem?

Thanks,

-Ajay