Error compiling Kdevelop 2.2/Gideon - cvs-clean issue

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Mon Jun 3 19:23:37 BST 2002

Hi,

On Monday 03 June 2002 19:40, Ajay Guleria wrote:
> Also found that kdevelop/admin/CVS/Repository points to kde-common/admin
> unlike the other sub-directories.
>
> Even if I change this file to point to kdevelop/admin, running "make -f
> admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean" deletes the contents of admin
> sub-directory. Can someone help fix this problem?

admin/ is not a file but a directory... You have to use a recent admin
directory in order to build kdevelop. Usually, this is included in the
KDevelop CVS, you might need to re-checkout the module.

You can also checkout kde-common (it is just a few kbytes) and link its admin
directory into kdevelop as outlined in
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=branches_compiling.html

Best regards,
Harry