Error compiling Kdevelop 2.2/Gideon

Ajay Guleria Ajay.Guleria at synopsys.COM
Mon Jun 3 18:09:12 BST 2002

Hi,

On Sunday 02 June 2002 06:08 am, Harald Fernengel wrote:
> hmm... strange, my KDevCoreIface_skel.cpp doesn't contain an "else", so I
> don't know where the parse error comes from.
>
> Can you do a "make cvs-clean", "make -f Makefile.cvs", then reconfigure and
> rebuild everything and see whether it still fails?

When I run the "make -f Makefile.cvs" after running "make cvs-clean", I get an
error message that file admin/Makefile.commonnot found. In fact, there is
nothing under admin directory anymore after I run make cvs-clean. Is this
normal? I am working with latest stuff on HEAD branch.

-Ajay